- Wednesday, January 21, 2015: Midterm grading opens
- Friday, February 27, 2015 [12:00 a.m. Midnight]: Last day to post midterm grades
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015: Final grading opens
- Tuesday, May 5, 2015 [12:00 a.m. Midnight]: Last day to post final grades
- Full grading schedule and all grading information is also available on the University Registrar’s Grade Reporting Website.
- In order for The University to comply with U.S. Department of Education regulations, instructors are now required select one of the following reasons when a grade of “F” (or “NC”) is assigned as a midterm or final grade: Earned, Never Attended, or Stopped Attending.
- Faculty should assign grades of “F” (Never Attended) or “F” (Stopped Attending) as soon as it becomes evident that the student has never attended or stopped attending class. Midterm grading will remain available throughout the semester for this purpose.
- “F” (Stopped Attending) grades will also require the submission of a Last Attend Date.
- For more information on non-attendance grading, please view our information page found here.
- To post midterm grades go to myBama. Under the Faculty tab, go to Faculty Grade Assignment. Select the ‘Midterm Grades’ option and click ‘Go’. If using Blackboard Learn, you will see a button allowing you to import your grades.
- Midterm grades must be posted for ALL students in 100- & 200-level courses.
Office of the University Registrar