· Wednesday, November 25, 2015: First day to post final grades for Full Term.
· Tuesday, December 15, 2015 [12:00 p.m. Midnight]: Last day to post final grades. All final grades due this date.
Non-Attendance Grading Reminders
· In order for The University to comply with U.S. Department of Education regulations, instructors are now required select one of the following reasons when a grade of “F” (or “NC”) is assigned as a midterm or final grade: Earned, Never Attended, or Stopped Attending.
· Faculty should assign grades of “F” (Never Attended) or “F” (Stopped Attending) as soon as it becomes evident that the student has never attended or stopped attending class.
· “F” (Stopped Attending) grades will also require the submission of a Last Attend Date.
· For more information on non-attendance grading, please view our information page.
Office of the University Registrar