Key Grading Dates for Spring 2016
- Wednesday, January 26, 2016: First day to post midterm grades
- Wednesday, February 24, 2016 (Midnight): Midterm grade submission deadline.
- Wednesday, April 27, 2016: First day to post final grades.
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016 (Midnight): Final grade submission deadline.
- In order for The University to comply with U.S. Department of Education regulations, instructors are now required select one of the following reasons when a grade of “F” (or “NC”) is assigned as a midterm or final grade: Earned, Never Attended, or Stopped Attending.
- Faculty should assign grades of “F” (Never Attended) or “F” (Stopped Attending) as soon as it becomes evident that the student has never attended or stopped attending class. Midterm grading will remain available through March 30th for this purpose.
- “F” (Stopped Attending) grades will also require the submission of a Last Attend Date.
- More information on non-attendance grading.
- To post midterm grades go to myBama. Under the Faculty tab, go to Faculty Grade Assignment. Select the ‘Midterm Grades’ option and click ‘Go’. If using Blackboard Learn, you will see a button allowing you to import your grades.
- Midterm grades must be posted for ALL students in 100- & 200-level courses.
Office of the University Registrar