- Wednesday, April 22, 2015: Final grading opens
- Tuesday, May 5, 2015 [12:00 a.m. Midnight]: Final Grading Deadline
- Full grading schedule and all grading information is also available on the University Registrar’s Grade Reporting Website.
- In order for The University to comply with U.S. Department of Education regulations, instructors are now required to select one of the following reasons when a grade of “F” (or “NC”) is assigned as a midterm or final grade: Earned, Never Attended, or Stopped Attending.
- Faculty should assign grades of “F” (Never Attended) or “F” (Stopped Attending) as soon as it becomes evident that the student has never attended or stopped attending class.
- “F” (Stopped Attending) grades will also require the submission of a Last Attend Date.
- For more information on non-attendance grading, please view our information page found here.