Key Grading Dates for Fall 2015
• Wednesday, October 07, 2015 [Midnight]: Last day to post midterm grades.
• Wednesday, November 25, 2015: First day to post final grades.
• Tuesday, December 15, 2015 [Midnight]: Last day to post final grades.
• Full grading schedule and all grading information is also available on the University Registrar’s Grade Reporting Website.
Non-Attendance Grading Reminders
• In order for The University to comply with U.S. Department of Education regulations, instructors are now required select one of the following reasons when a grade of “F” (or “NC”) is assigned as a midterm or final grade: Earned, Never Attended, or Stopped Attending.
• Faculty should assign grades of “F” (Never Attended) or “F” (Stopped Attending) as soon as it becomes evident that the student has never attended or stopped attending class. Midterm grading will remain available through October 28th for this purpose.
• “F” (Stopped Attending) grades will also require the submission of a Last Attend Date.
• More information on non-attendance grading.
Midterm Grading Reminders
• To post midterm grades go to myBama. Under the Faculty tab, go to Faculty Grade Assignment. Select the ‘Midterm Grades’ option and click ‘Go’. If using Blackboard Learn, you will see a button allowing you to import your grades.
• Midterm grades must be posted for ALL students in 100- & 200-level courses.
Office of the University Registrar